1. In a small bowl whisk together the gelatin and boiling water until fully dissolved. Set aside.
2. In a saucepan over medium heat add the cream, half & half, and sugar. Continuously whisk until mixture reaches a gentle simmer.
3. Remove from heat. Whisk in the vanilla paste and gelatin until combined. Evenly divide mixture amongst 6 large or 8 small ramekins. Refrigerate until fully set, about 6 to 8 hours.
4. As the panna cotta sets prepare the blackberries. Transfer blackberries to a lined baking sheet. Toss with cardamom and maple syrup.
5. Roast for 15 minutes at 375(f) degrees. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
6. When ready to serve, evenly divide the blackberries amongst the panna cotta and sprinkle with salted pistachios. Enjoy!