Roasted Golden Beet & Goat Cheese Tartlets
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Lay the frozen beets on a sheet pan and slide them into the preheated oven. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until they’re hot all the way through.
- Next, unwrap the phyllo shells from the packaging. Leave them in their tray and evenly distribute the goat cheese between each cup.
- Then, add 2-3 beets on top of the goat cheese.
- Transfer the tartlets to a serving platter or plate and drizzle with balsamic glaze and sprinkle with rosemary.