* Preheat oven to 375(f) degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
* On a lightly floured surface, roll out prepared dough to 1/4 inch thick. Using a biscuit cutter (or mason jar lid) cut dough into 16 circles.
* Transfer 8 of the circles to the prepared baking sheet. Spoon a tablespoon of the filling onto the centre of the circles. Lightly brush the edges with egg wash.
* Cut a small slit in the centre of the remaining 8 circles. Place crust on top & crimp edges with a fork to seal.
* Place pies in the freezer for 15 minutes to chill.
* Brush the tops with remaining egg wash. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool slightly before serving.