Marion Blackberry Champagne Mojitos
INGREDIENTS FOR MARION BLACKBERRY & LIME SIMPLE SYRUP
- In a small saucepan, combine berries, sugar, and lime juice over medium-low heat.
- Bring to a boil, and let boil for about 5-7 minutes.
- After 3-4 minutes of boiling, add the mint.
- Strain through a fine mesh strainer into glass jars with lid or other storage container.
- Put the mint leaves, lime juice and simple syrup in the bottom of a tall (Collins) glass.
- Muddle them together to bruise the mint and release their oils.
- Add some ice and the rum and gently stir. Top up the glass with champagne.