Goat Cheese Whipped Sweet Potatoes
- 2 (10 oz.) bags Stahlbush Island Farms Frozen Sweet Potatoes
- 2 oz. goat cheese
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- Bring a medium sized pot of water to boil. Once boiling, add the sweet potatoes and allow them to cook for 10 minutes, or until fork tender.
- Drain the potatoes and add them to a large bowl with the goat cheese, salt and pepper.
- Whip the potatoes with a whisk or handheld mixer until fluffy.
- Serve with a drizzle of honey, and a bit of goat cheese, if desired.