- Preheat the broiler to high.
- In a medium bowl, mix the corn, mayonnaise, chili crisp, sugar, salt, and black pepper
together until combined.
- Place an 8-inch skillet over medium heat and melt the butter. Add in the corn mixture
and cook until the sauce thickens about 5-8 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add the jack cheese. Stir together until evenly coated then flatten the corn across the skillet.
- Evenly top with Mozzarella cheese.
- Place under the broiler just until the cheese starts to bubble and turn golden brown.
- Serve immediately with chips or toasted bread. Enjoy!
Note: Traditional Korean Corn Cheese does not use chili crisp or jack cheese.