Eggnog Cranberry Bread Pudding
- 6 large eggs, whisked
- 2 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup light brown sugar, lightly packed
- 3 tablespoons spiced rum
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 10 day-old croissants, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup Stahlbush Cranberries
- Powdered sugar, for serving
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
Preheat the oven to 350(f) degrees. Grease a 9- by 12-inch baking dish.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, cream, brown sugar, rum, vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon & salt until well combined.
Fold in croissant pieces until well coated.
Transfer half of the mixture to the prepared baking dish.
Sprinkle with ½ cup cranberries.
Top with the remaining mixture & remaining cranberries.
Bake until cooked throughout & golden on top, about 45 to 50 minutes.
Dust with powdered sugar & enjoy! Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.