Healthier Cranberry Margarita
- 1 and 1/2 oz. silver tequila
- 3 oz. lime juice
- 1 oz. orange juice
- 1 and 1/2 Tbsp. agave
- About 1/4 cup Stahlbush Island Farms Frozen Cranberries
- Ice, for shaking and serving
- Add the tequila, lime juice, orange juice, agave and cranberries to a cocktail shaker. Muddle together until the cranberries have released their juices, about 30 seconds of muddling.
- Then, add a few ice cubes to the cocktail shaker and shake for about 30 seconds.
- Strain out the cranberries and ice and pour the margarita into a glass (additional ice optional). Cheers!