Cranberry Caramel Bundt Cake
- 1 ¼ cups butter, room temperature
- 2 ½cups sugar
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 2 ½cups flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup whole milk, room temperature
- 1 ½ cup cranberry, slightly defrosted
- ¼ cup caramel
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray a medium or large Bundt pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a standing mixer, beat the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add in 2 eggs, and
beat until combined, add in the last 2 eggs and beat until combined. Add in the flour, baking soda, and salt. Beat until well combined.
- Fold in the slightly defrosted cranberries.
- Pour half of the batter into the prepared Bundt pan. Pour the caramel into the center of the bundt and smooth the rest of the batter on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 50-55 minutes, or until the center of the Bundt is set and the Bundt is a deep golden brown. Let the cake cool for at least 10 minutes before carefully turning out onto a cooling rack. Let the cake come to room temperature. Dust with powdered sugar.