Spinach Rosemary Eggs in Ramekins
- 1 bag Stahlbush Island Farms Cut Spinach
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 large eggs
- 4 teaspoons half and half
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Divide the spinach between the four ramekins.
- Top with 1/2 teaspoon butter and a generous pinch of the chopped rosemary.
- Crack one egg into each ramekin and top with 1 teaspoon of half and half.
- Add a dash of salt and pepper to each.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 15-17 minutes or until the whites are set.
- Serve immediately.
Stahlbush Island Farms http://www.stahlbush.com/