Sparkling Strawberry Sipper
This amazingly delicious strawberry drink is the perfect decadent sipper.
- 1 Bag Stahlbush Island Farms Strawberries
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/3 cup simple syrup
- mint for garnish
- sparkling water
- Combine the strawberries, simple syrup, water, and lemon juice in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into glass so that about half the glass is full, then top with sparkling water.
- Mix well and garnish with mint.
- To make simple syrup: bring 1 cup water to a boil, add 2 cups sugar.
- Stir until dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
- For a grown up version, substitute sparkling water with vodka or champagne.
Stahlbush Island Farms http://www.stahlbush.com/