This is a great, easy soup to make and is satisfying on a wintry day!
Write a review
- 1 bag Stahlbush Island Farms Cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 4 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup half and half
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and add the onion and garlic.
- Saute until translucent, about 1.5 minutes.
- Add the broth, wine, and cauliflower, bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer until the flavors are blended, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer the contents into a food processor or blender and puree the soup.
- Return to pan and add the cream.
- Season to taste with paprika, salt, and pepper.
Stahlbush Island Farms http://www.stahlbush.com/