Southern Green Beans
A traditional way to prepare green beans in the South, this recipe is a quick, easy one that the whole family will love.
Write a review
- 2-3 slices of bacon
- 1 bag Stahlbush Island Farms frozen green beans
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat, according to package instructions.
- Remove the bacon and wipe the skillet clean, leave about 1 tablespoon of bacon drippings in the pan.
- Add the green beans and saute for about five minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the bacon into tiny pieces.
- Add the bacon back to the pan and saute for about 10 minutes more or until green beans are cooked.
Stahlbush Island Farms http://www.stahlbush.com/