Roasted Rosemary Sweet Potatoes
absolutely adore this recipe! It’s easy, healthy and nutritious. For an easy weeknight twist, throw poached eggs on top and have a gourmet breakfast for dinner!
Write a review
- 1 bag Stahlbush Island Farms sweet potatoes
- 4 tbs olive oil
- 2 sprigs rosemary (leaves stripped)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350ªF.
- In a large bowl combine the sweet potatoes, rosemary, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place on an oven sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- Tip: For deeper flavor, add rosemary stems among the potatoes while baking.
Stahlbush Island Farms http://www.stahlbush.com/