Roasted Butternut Squash
This is my favorite go-to recipe for whenever I need to make a healthy side dish in a pinch.
Write a review
- 1 bag of Stahlbush Island Farms Butternut Squash
- 1 tabelspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon rosemary (or thyme)
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place the butternut on a cooking sheet (you can dump it straight out of the bag...no need to defrost).
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- Tip: Tuck a sprig of rosemary or thyme (no leaves) among the butternut while baking to bring out the flavor.
Stahlbush Island Farms http://www.stahlbush.com/