Roasted Beets & Goat Cheese
Sliced Beets from Stahlbush Island Farms are finally here! Here is our first recipe to kick off the new product. This simple salad will make you crave beets all year-long.
Write a review
- 1 bag Stahlbush Island Farms Sliced Beets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1/2 lemon squeezed
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- cracked pepper to taste
- Toss beets with olive oil, salt, and cracked pepper.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Roast at 350ºF for 20 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl, toss with chopped scallions, almonds, and lemon juice.
- Top with crumbled goat cheese.
Stahlbush Island Farms http://www.stahlbush.com/