A classic holiday dish with ruby red Stahlbush cranberries.
Write a review
- 1 10 oz bag Stahlbush Cranberries, frozen
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- In a saucepan, add water and sugar and heat on medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Add frozen cranberries and bring to a low boil.
- Stir frequently and reduce heat to keep the sauce at a low boil for about 10 minutes or until sauce begins to thicken and most of the cranberries have burst.
- Cranberry sauce will continue to thicken as it cools.
- Serve as a traditional side or sandwich spread. Excellent with hard cheese and crackers or as a topping for cheescake.
Stahlbush Island Farms http://www.stahlbush.com/