These airy little cornbread muffins are the perfect treat right out of the oven. The Stahlbush Island Farms super sweet corn adds a little texture and pop to these sweet muffins.
Write a review
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1/2 cup half & half
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup Stahlbush Island Farms Super Sweet Corn
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Line 12 muffins tins with liners or grease them to skip the liners.
- Sift the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt together until combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine the milk, half & half, melted butter and eggs.
- Slowly add the wet ingredients to the dry.
- Sprinkle the dough with Stahlbush Island Farms Super Sweet Corn and mix to combine.
- Spoon batter into muffin tins and bake for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Serve warm.
Stahlbush Island Farms http://www.stahlbush.com/