Cheesy Cauliflower Bake
Cauliflower’s subtle nutty flavor and satisfying crunch made it a favorite among France’s royal court in the late 1800′s. Today, it’s loved for its healthy benefits and yummy taste. Cauliflower is loaded with sulforaphane, a cancer fighting compound that can help kick cancer cells to the curb. It’s also packed with vitamins C and K.
Write a review
- 1 Bag Stahlbush Island Farms Cauliflower
- 2 1/2 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons chopped hazelnuts
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Gruyere Cheese
- 3 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Place cauliflower in buttered 1 qt. baking dish and combine with heavy cream, sour cream and half the cheese.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over cauliflower mixture.
- Top with crumbs and nuts.
- Bake on center rack of oven until cheese has melted and topping is golden, approximately 20 to 25 minutes.
- Garnish with chives.
- Serves 2 to 3.
Stahlbush Island Farms http://www.stahlbush.com/