The classic mojito with a marion blackberry twist. This recipe is absolutely delicious.
- 1 bag Stahlbush Island Farms Marion Blackberries
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 lime
- 2 tablespoons white sugar, or to taste
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 1/2 fluid ounces white rum
- 1/2 cup club soda
- 1/4 cup water
- In a blender add berries, water, lime juice, sugar, and mint.
- Blend until combined.
- Fill the glass a quarter of the way with the berry mixture and top with a generous amount of ice. Pour the rum over the ice, and fill the glass with carbonated water.
- Stir, taste, and add more sugar if desired.
- Garnish with lime wedge and mint leaves.
Stahlbush Island Farms http://www.stahlbush.com/