Marion Blackberry Bellini
This is the most delicious little drink and a perfect party companion. Marion blackberries have a complex flavor that pairs beautifully with a sparkling dry prosecco or champagne.
- 1 bag Stahlbush Island Farms Marion Blackberries
- 1 bottle of Prosecco or Champagne
- 1/2 cup St. Germain
- Garnish with Stahlbush Island Farms Strawberries
- Place Marion blackberries into a blender or food processor.
- Chop until smooth.
- Place a fine sieve over a bowl and pour the mixture through the sieve.
- Use a spatula to push the puree through.
- Discard the solids.
- Pour puree into champagne glasses, about 1/4 of the way full.
- Pour a dash of St. Germain liquor over the puree.
- Top off with prosecco or champagne.
- Garnish with strawberries.
- Serve immediately.
- St. Germain liqueur will sweeten the drink. Use more if you like really sweet drinks and less if you prefer tart.
Stahlbush Island Farms http://www.stahlbush.com/