Spring Veggie Saute
This recipe seamlessly blends unique flavors together for an interestingly fresh dish.Recipe courtesy of Karla Chambers.
Write a review
- 1 bag Stahlbush Island Farms Corn
- 1 bag Stahlbush Island Farms Spinach
- 1-2 apples diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped ginger
- 1 - 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium high heat.
- Add ginger, spinach and corn straight out of the bag, stirring occasionally.
- When just defrosted (about 5 minutes), add garlic and apple.
- Cook for another 5 to 10 minutes or until flavors are combined.
- Serve immediately and garnish with chopped fresh parsley.
Stahlbush Island Farms http://www.stahlbush.com/