Broccoli Cheddar Mac N Cheese
My favorite comfort food in the world is macaroni and cheese. I love adding broccoli to the mix because I feel I can indulge even more.
Write a review
- 1 bag Stahlbush Island Farms Broccoli
- 1 pound whole grain penne pasta
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Once water is boiling, add package of Stahlbush broccoli and penne pasta.
- Cook pasta according to packaging instructions.
- Drain the pasta and broccoli in a colander.
- Return the mixture to the pot and over low heat add the milk, flour, and cheese.
- Stir until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.
Stahlbush Island Farms http://www.stahlbush.com/