Black Bean & Corn Nachos
Sometimes you just crave nachos! I like this recipe because you don’t have to feel so guilty about making it a nacho night.
Write a review
- 1/2 bag Stahlbush Island Farms Super Sweet Corn
- 4 button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 small can chopped olives
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1 bag of tortilla chips
- Saute the onions and mushrooms until the onions are translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add the corn, beans, and chipotle chili powder. Saute for another 10 minutes.
- Set the oven to broil.
- Line a baking sheet with tortilla chips top with sauteed vegetable mixture and cheese.
- Broil until cheese is melted, a couple of minutes.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream.
Stahlbush Island Farms http://www.stahlbush.com/