Arugula & Goat Cheese Beetwich
Peppery arugula, creamy goat cheese and Stahlbush sliced beets topped on toasted ciabatta, this recipe is delicious. Try it for a quick lunch or dinner.
Write a review
- 4 slices of Stahlbush Island Farms Sliced Beets
- 1/4 cup spreadable goat cheese
- 1/2 cup arugula
- dash olive oil and freshly squeezed lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 slices rustic bread or ciabatta
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Drizzle olive oil over beets and top with salt and pepper.
- Place beets on a sheet pan a few inches apart and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, toast the rustic bread.
- Spread the goat cheese on the warm bread slices. Cover with arugula.
- Take the beets out of the oven and let cool slightly.
- Put the beet slices on the sandwich and drizzle with olive oil and a dash of lemon juice.
- Serve immediately.
- **For a faster sandwich, place the frozen sliced beets in a single layer on a microwave safe dish. Cover with a paper towel and microwave on high for about 1.5 minutes or until steamy.
Stahlbush Island Farms http://www.stahlbush.com/