DIY Pancake Gift Set
This recipe makes the perfect DIY gift set!
- 4 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2-3 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 cup frozen red raspberries
- Whisk together ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour contents into a mason jar or other decorative jar.
- Pair with assortment of chocolates, marshmallows, walnuts, and one bag of Stahlbush Island Farms Red Raspberries or berries of your choice.
- Combine 1 cup of pancake mix with 1 egg, 2-3 tablespoons butter (melted), 1 cup milk, and 1/2 cup of frozen berries tossed with a little flour to prevent bleeding.
- Mix until smooth.
- Fold in your choice of toppings.
- Heat a lightly oiled pan and pour a scoop of the batter on the pan.
- Brown on both sides.
- Serve warm.
Stahlbush Island Farms http://www.stahlbush.com/