Try this amazing recipe that won our company potluck competition. It’s simple, delicious and satisfying. Recipe courtesy of Iesha Ruiz. To make homemade sugar cookies, use this recipe.
Write a review
- I bag of White chocolate chips
- I (8oz) box of Cream cheese
- Sugar cookie dough (store bought or recipe in link above)
- 2 bags Stahlbush Island Farms Strawberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Cut the strawberries into small cubes and add the sugar. Stir until combined.
- Meanwhile make the sugar cookies.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 7 minutes.
- Melt the one bag of white chocolate chips.
- Once melted add in the cream cheese.
- Continue to mix until smooth.
- Once the sugar cookie has cooled cut into whatever shape you desire.
- Start by adding the white chocolate mix to the cookie then add your strawberry mix.
- Must keep them in the refrigerator when storing.
Stahlbush Island Farms http://www.stahlbush.com/