Simple Marionberry Sauce
This sauce is so good that you will find yourself looking for random things to pair with a sauce.
Write a review
- 1 bag Stahlbush Island Farms frozen Marion Blackberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Combine 1 cup marion blackberries, 1/4 cup sugar, lemon juice, almond extract, and cornstarch in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until thick, about 5 minutes.
- Place in glass tupperware.
- Add the rest of the blueberries and combine until coated.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator.
- Serve with ice cream, biscuits, granola, or whatever your heart desires!
Stahlbush Island Farms http://www.stahlbush.com/