Fruit Flag Cookie
Get in the American spirit with this fun, simple recipe. It’s a great activity for the kids and it’s fun to devour.
Write a review
- 1 box sugar cookie mix
- 1 egg
- 1 stick butter (softened)
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Stahlbush Island Farms frozen blueberries and red raspberries for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Combine the sugar cookie mix, egg and butter until dough forms.
- Turn out onto a well-floured surface. Roll out to a rectangle shape. Cut the edges to make a clean rectangle.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 7-9 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely.
- Meanwhile,using a hand mixer, combine the cream cheese, sugar, powdered sugar and lemon juice until creamy.
- Top with berries to resemble the shape of a flag.
- Serve immediately.
Stahlbush Island Farms http://www.stahlbush.com/