Cranberry Pear Crumble
This recipe is ridiculously amazing! It’s really easy to make and the graham cracker crust is an interesting twist to the classic crumble.
Write a review
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 7-9 graham crackers, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 bag Stahlbush Island Farms Cranberries
- 6 - 7 ripe pears (peeled, cored, and sliced)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Stir together the flour, sugar, brown sugar, graham cracker crumbs, ginger, and salt.
- Stir in the melted butter until large chunks form and the crumble is coated.
- In a 2 quart baking dish, mix the pears, cranberries, lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sugar and cornstarch.
- Toss it into the fruit mixture until combined.
- Sprinkle the crumble over the fruit.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Stahlbush Island Farms http://www.stahlbush.com/