Strawberry Streusel Mini Bread
A lovely little breakfast treat or neighborly holiday gift, these mini breads are sweet and crunchy.
Write a review
- 2 bags Stahlbush Island Farms Strawberries, chopped and thawed
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Grease 4 mini bread pans with butter.
- Slice slightly thawed strawberries and place in a bowl to thaw completely.
- Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl and set aside.
- In separate bowl combine the buttermilk, eggs, and butter.
- Pour the contents into the flour mixture. Stir with a spatula until combined.
- Spoon in the strawberries and fold them into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the mini bread pans until 3/4 of the way full.
- Prepare the topping by placing all of the ingredients in a bowl and use a pastry knife or your hands to combine until the butter turns into pea-sized chunks.
- Sprinkle the topping over the bread and place the mini loaves on a sheet pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Stahlbush Island Farms http://www.stahlbush.com/