Strawberry Bliss Smoothie
A refreshing drink on the farm is always the best of luxuries. This makes a gorgeous vibrant smoothie that is so delicious! It’s so perfect that you will want to drink one every day!
Write a review
- 1 cup Stahlbush Island Farms frozen strawberries
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Strawberry Bliss puree
- 1/2 cup strawberries, defrosted
- 1/4 teaspoon raw honey
- Make the strawberry bliss puree first.
- Place the defrosted strawberries and honey in a blender and puree.
- Portion it out equally in the bottom of two glasses.
- Place all the other ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Top off each glass with the smoothie.
- Serve immediately.
Stahlbush Island Farms http://www.stahlbush.com/