This recipe is a different spin on the breakfast muffin with its tart finish. If you want a sweeter muffin, add some chopped Stahlbush strawberries to the mix.
Write a review
- 1 bag Stahlbush Island Farms Cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease muffin pan.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Whisk together until well combined.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the milk and egg.
- Slowly pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Fold in cranberries. They will float to the top so make sure to stir before pouring into the muffin pan.
- Pour mixture into muffin tins and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Let cool on a wire rack.
Stahlbush Island Farms http://www.stahlbush.com/