Cranberry Christmas Cake
A deliciously festive treat, this cake is easy to make and a real crowd pleaser. Recipe derived from Just A Pinch and baked by Michele Bennet.
Write a review
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 bag of Stahlbush Island Farms cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Using a mixer, beat the eggs with the sugar until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the butter and almond extract and beat until combined.
- Stir in the flour until just combined.
- Coat the frozen cranberries with a handful of flour before adding them to the mixture.
- Stir until they are thoroughly combined.
- Spread in a buttered 9x13 pan.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Stahlbush Island Farms http://www.stahlbush.com/