Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes
Make your own delicious pancake batter in 5 minutes and wave goodbye to store-bought versions with unpronounceable ingredients. This recipe will have you craving pancakes every morning!
Write a review
- 1 cup Stahlbush Island Farms Blueberries
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1 1/8 cups buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add egg, buttermilk and melted butter.
- Stir until combined, batter should be lumpy.
- Add blueberries to batter.
- Pour batter onto lightly greased pan over medium-low heat and cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve immediately.
- Garnish with blueberries and maple syrup or whipped cream.
Stahlbush Island Farms http://www.stahlbush.com/