Blueberry Banana Bread
Stahlbush freshly frozen blueberries, bananas, and buttermilk…this recipe can do no wrong! It’s a perfect breakfast or snack. Don’t forget to toss frozen blueberries with a handful of flour to prevent bleeding.
Write a review
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 cups Stahlbush Island Farms blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a small mixing bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl cream the butter and sugar using an electric mixer.
- Add the eggs, buttermilk, mashed bananas and vanilla. Mix until fully combined.
- Slowly add in the flour mixture.
- Place the frozen blueberries in a small bowl.
- Toss with a handful of flour until fully coated.
- Carefully fold in the blueberries.
- Portion batter among four greased mini loaves and bake for 35 - 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Stahlbush Island Farms http://www.stahlbush.com/