Black-Eyed Peas & Collard Greens
A southern staple, this recipe will leave you satisfied!
- 1 bag Stahlbush Island Farms Black-Eyed Peas
- 1 bunch of Collard Greens
- 4 cups beef, vegetable, or chicken broth
- Salt, red pepper flakes to taste
- Remove the stems from the collard greens, chop leaves into thin pieces.
- In a large pot add water and greens.
- Cover and cook over medium heat until boiling.
- Reduce heat to low, add black-eyed peas and cook for another 20 minutes.
- Drain most of the liquid and serve.
Stahlbush Island Farms http://www.stahlbush.com/