Sweet Potato & Warm Brie Quesadilla
Sweet potatoes and melted brie are a match made in heaven. Stahlbush Island Farms frozen sweet potatoes take all of the work out of preparing this amazing little meal. Enjoy!
Write a review
- 1 cup Stahlbush Island Farms sweet potatoes
- 10 thin slices of good brie cheese, about 0.3 lbs worth
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 1/4 tsp. dried rosemary
- salt and pepper to taste
- sour cream for garnish
- Cook the sweet potatoes according to package directions.
- Place one tortilla in a saute pan on medium heat.
- Add three slices of brie to one half of the tortilla.
- Top with half of the sweet potatoes.
- Sprinkle 1/8 tsp. of dried rosemary on top along with desired salt and pepper.
- Top with two more slices of brie and fold the other half of the tortilla on top.
- Let cook for about 3-4 minutes or until the brie starts to melt.
- Gingerly flip the tortilla and cook for another 2-3 minutes on the other side or until the brie is completely melted and tortilla is stiff.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream.
- Repeat the process.
- Makes 2 quesadillas.
Stahlbush Island Farms http://www.stahlbush.com/