Super Sweet Corn Bruschetta
This light summer-inspired appetizer is a sweet diversion from the classic bruschetta recipe. It’s quick, easy and a definite crowd pleaser. Recipe courtesy of Brooke Parsons.
Write a review
- 1 (10oz.) bag of Stahlbush Island Farms Super Sweet Corn
- 1 (10 oz.) bag of white super sweet corn
- 1 tablespoon basil, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the corn according to package directions and let cool completely.
- Combine corn, basil, avocado, tomato, red bell pepper and white onion in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, combine all of the dressing ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Pour the dressing over the corn mixture and toss to combine.
- Serve over toasted bread slices.
Stahlbush Island Farms http://www.stahlbush.com/