Strawberry Rosemary Jam
There is nothing quite as delicious as homemade strawberry jam. This recipe is delightfully easy and has a subtle rosemary flavor.
Write a review
- 3 bags Stahlbush Island Farms Whole Strawberries
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 lemon, squeezed
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- In a food processor, combine one cup sugar and rosemary leaves. Pulse until rosemary is chopped and combined with sugar. Remove and set aside.
- Pour 1/2 the contents of one bag of Stahlbush Island Farms Whole Strawberries into the food processor and pulse until pureed. This step will help reduce foam.
- Add all of the contents to a non-reactive pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and continue to cook for about 20 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove any foam from the surface with a spoon. The jam is done when a small amount of juice gels on a very cold plate.
- Pour into 8 oz mason jars with screw top lids.
- Serve immediately.
Stahlbush Island Farms http://www.stahlbush.com/