This is an amazing salad and vinaigrette recipe. Marionberries pair so beautifully with arugula and blue cheese. It’s a salad that will keep you full all day long and a vinaigrette dressing that will last.
Write a review
- 1 bag Stahlbush Island Farms Marion Blackberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup shallot, chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add marionberries to blender and blend until smooth.
- If you don't like seeds, you'll want to strain the puree through a sieve and discard the solids. Make sure that you have at least one full cup of puree.
- Return the puree back to the blender and add other ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Drizzle on top of an arugula, cucumber, Stahlbush wheat berry, red radishes, blue cheese salad. Also pairs nicely with goat cheese.
- Makes about 1 cup of dressing.
Stahlbush Island Farms http://www.stahlbush.com/