Hummus & Avocados
What an award-winning combination! This hummus recipe is an easy crowd pleaser. Also, the hummus will keep nicely without browning.
Write a review
- 1 bag Stahlbush Island Farms Garbanzo Beans, heated
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoon tahini
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil plus more for drizzling
- 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
- Place garlic cloves, garbanzo beans, lemon zest and juice, tahini, water, and olive oil in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Add salt and paprika.
- Add two avocados and blend just until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle a few dashes of paprika.
Stahlbush Island Farms http://www.stahlbush.com/