Green Pea Pesto
Need an easy, healthy recipe for your kids? This recipe is from Edible Corvallis. They served it at the tasting tables in Corvallis using Stahlbush Island Farms Green Peas. The kids loved it!
Write a review
- 1 cup Stahlbush Island Farms Green Peas
- 1 clove of garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients except olive oil in a blender or food processor.
- Pulse until mixture is beginning to puree.
- Carefully drizzle the olive oil while blending on low speed.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately or cover and store in the refrigerator.
- Serve with chips or whole grain bread.
Stahlbush Island Farms http://www.stahlbush.com/