Green Garbanzo Crostini
A delicious, light appetizer created by Scott Dolich, owner of Portland's The Bent Brick
- 2 cups Stahlbush green garbanzo beans, prepared according to packaging instructions
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 5 roasted garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon cold water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch dry thyme
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Toasted artisan bread
- Feta cheese and parsley to garnish
- Put all ingredients except olive oil into a Cuisine Art food processor.
- While chopping the mixture in the food processor, slowly add the olive oil to form emulsion.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread this mixture onto toasted bread or crackers with a small amount of feta crumbles or shaved Parmesan cheese on top.
Stahlbush Island Farms http://www.stahlbush.com/