Crunchy Green Beans
Crunchy coating without the use of breadcrumbs, this recipe is an amazing snack or appetizer. The recipe is gluten & dairy free. Recipe courtesy of Josh Snyder.
Write a review
- 1 bag Stahlbush Green Beans, defrosted
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup agave syrup
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Dump pumpkin seeds, cashews, sunflower seeds, nutritional yeast, paprika, and garlic powder in a food processor until it turns to powder.
- Combine the agave and almond milk in a small bowl.
- Dip green beans in wet and then dry mixture.
- Bake in a single layer on a baking sheet at 425ºF for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Stahlbush Island Farms http://www.stahlbush.com/