Cauliflower Crumbles Tabbouleh
- 1 package of Stahlbush Cauliflower
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup of cucumber chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lemon
- 1/8 cup parsley chopped
- 1/8 cup mint chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp of green onion, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Defrost cauliflower according to package instructions. Allow the crumbles to cool before gently stirring in the tomatoes, cucumbers, garlic, parsley and mint. Add olive oil and lemon zest. Squeeze the lemon over the whole mixture, add the green onion and mix everything together. Add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
- You can add whatever you would like to the tabbouleh. Other ingredient ideas include: olives, garbanzo beans, bell peppers, onion, etc.
Stahlbush Island Farms http://www.stahlbush.com/